This offer is only valid for purchases on sales items marked with a discount made at RalphLauren.de from 27 June until 2 August 2018. The applicable discount (up to 50%) will be automatically applied to the sale price of eligible items purchased at checkout. The discounts cannot be applied to previously purchased items or combined with any other promotion, discount or offer. The products offered for sale are for your personal use only. Resale or bulk buying is forbidden. Subject to stock availability.
If you have questions, please contact Customer Assistance by email at CustomerAssistance@RalphLauren.deor by phone at +49 (0)69 945 19 22 92
45 MM Chronometer Steel
Description & Details
Our Safari collection mixes the spirit of an intrepid sporting adventure with a sense of worldly refinement. Rugged in design, the durable "aged"-stainless steel case of the 45 mm Chronometer Steel holds a varnished matte azuré anthracite dial with luminescent oversized Arabic numerals and a bold orange sweeping second hand. It is finished with a weathered olive green canvas strap, evoking a vintage-inspired aesthetic. Smartly equipped with a COSC-certified chronometer and a self-winding RL300-1 calibre mechanical movement, this "aged"-steel creation boasts a 42-hour power reserve and is water-resistant up to 100 metres. This unique timepiece upholds outstanding watchmaking standards and celebrates the Ralph Lauren safari lifestyle and the thrill-seeking world traveller.
- Case material: black stainless steel; "aged." Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: secured with six screws. Crown: black stainless steel; "aged"; screw down with our "RL" logo.
- Dial: matte azuré anthracite; varnished. Arabic numerals and minute track: beige Super-LumiNova®; printed.
- Hour and minute hands: shiny black; sword-shaped; oxidised; beige Super-LumiNova®. Second hand: shiny orange; baton-shaped.
- Case diameter: 44.8 mm. Case thickness: 11.2 mm. Water resistance: up to 10 bar.
- Strap: olive green canvas; weathered. Closure: black stainless steel pin buckle; "aged."
- Movement: mechanical self-winding with a COSC-certified chronometer; RL300-1 calibre. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage.
- Power reserve: ~42 hours. Jewels: 25. Frequency: 4 hertz; 28,800 vibrations/hour. Functions: hours; minutes; seconds. Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 115-mm-long strap.
Delivery & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.