45 MM Chronometer Steel
Description & Details
The 45 mm Chronometer Steel watch celebrates the spirit of travel and adventure, effortlessly melding utilitarian design with rugged details. With a COSC-certified chronometer, an understated khaki dial, and oversized Arabic numerals, the blackened stainless steel timepiece is perfect for modern explorers.
- Case material: black stainless steel; "aged." Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: secured with six screws. Crown: black stainless steel; "aged"; screw down with our "RL" logo.
- Dial: matte azuré khaki; varnished. Arabic numerals and minute track: black Super-LumiNova®; printed.
- Hour and minute hands: shiny black; sword-shaped; oxidised; black Super-LumiNova®. Second hand: shiny orange; baton-shaped.
- Case diameter: 44.8 mm. Case thickness: 11.2 mm. Water resistance: up to 10 bar. Strap: brown alligator leather. Closure: black stainless steel pin buckle; "aged."
- Movement: self-winding; RL300-1 calibre.
- Power reserve: ~42 hours. Jewels: 25. Frequency: 4 hertz; 28,800 vibrations/hour. Functions: hours; minutes; seconds.
- Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 115-mm-long strap. Due to state law, this product cannot be shipped to Delaware.
Delivery & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.