Art Deco Athena Clock
Description & Details
Inspired by the grandeur of the Art Deco era, our Athena clock is made in the USA and designed with an aluminum dial, black printed Arabic numerals, a printed minute track and black Terry-style hands. Powered by a precision quartz movement, this elegant, vintage-inspired clock features a gleaming nickel-plated forged-brass base and a case that swivels for easy viewing.
- Nickel-plated forged-brass case and base. Beveled glass. White aluminum dial.
- Precision quartz movement. Requires one AA battery, not included.
- Case swivels for easy viewing. Hinged back panel. Protective felt base.
- 5" H x 6¼" L x 2¼" D. Wipe clean. Made in the USA.
- Created in partnership with Chelsea Clock. Founded in 1897 in Chelsea, Massachusetts, Chelsea Clock is the oldest clock company in America and one of the most renowned and respected makers of fine timepieces.
Delivery & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.