Calfskin Medium RL50 Handbag
Drawing inspiration from one of Mr. Lauren's personal travel bags, The RL50 Handbag is defined by its belted silhouette and elegantly curved bar topline. Rendered in full-grain calfskin and distinguished by polished gold-tone hardware, this medium version encapsulates Ralph Lauren's commitment to preserving artisanal leatherworking traditions, as it's entirely handcrafted in a family-owned Italian studio. Completed with "RL"-engraved protective feet at the base, our newest icon was conceived in the year of Ralph Lauren's 50th anniversary.
- Two leather top handles, each with a 10.2 cm drop. Removable, adjustable leather crossbody strap with a 66 cm maximum drop.
- Interior hook closure. Two leather-covered metal bars at the topline. "RL"-engraved topline tips. Leather belt loops around the bag and secures with a gold-tone buckled belt at the front.
- "Ralph Lauren Made in Italy" foil-printed at the front. Attached key ring in a removable leather key bell foil-printed with "RL."
- Lined with lambskin. Interior zip pocket with two slip pocket compartments. Interior gold-tone plaque engraved with "Ralph Lauren Made in Italy."
- Four "RL"-engraved metal feet at the base. Reinforced base.
- 24.8 cm H x 29.8 cm L x 15.9 cm D.
- Calfskin, lambskin.
- Made in Italy.
- Includes a dust bag and a card of authenticity.
|We currently offer 3 methods of delivery: Standard, Express and Next Day (all deliveries are made from Monday to Friday from 8am to 7pm).
• Standard Delivery, which costs 9.95€, arrives within five business days. Should your order be more than 80€, you can enjoy complimentary Standard Delivery.
• Express Delivery, which costs 14.95€, arrives within two business days.
• Next Day Delivery, which costs 19.95€, arrives the next business day if the order is placed before 1pm Monday- Friday. If the order is placed after 1pm or on a non business day, it will arrive within two business days.
Our team of experts are ready to assist you with attentive one-on-one service in-store or online – Explore Now