Debuted as a men's sporting style in 19th-century Britain, the double-breasted jacket is one of Ralph Lauren's enduring signatures. This version of the iconic Camden is modernised in full-grain lambskin, sourced from a Spanish tannery, and then accented with our signature polished gold-tone buttons.
- Slim fit. Intended to hit at the lower hip.
- UK size 12 has a 67.9 cm body length and an 82.5 cm sleeve length. Body length and sleeve length are taken from the centre back of the neck. Sleeve length changes 0.6 cm between sizes.
- Peak lapels. Double-breasted silhouette. Polished gold-tone crown- and-"RL"–engraved buttons.
- Long sleeves with four-button cuffs. Shoulder pads.
- Left chest welt pocket. Two front waist flapped pockets.
- Front waist darts. Back princess seams. Fully lined.
- Shell: lambskin. Lining: cupro, elastane.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Made in Italy.
- Model is 1.78 m and wears a UK size 6.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.
Sustainable Items are shipped in a 100% recyclable packaging, and their parcel will not include any paperwork. For additional information, please refer to our Sustainable Products Packaging section.