Our Hamlin bomber coat is cut from distressed buffalo leather that's sourced from an Italian tannery. Rooted in the season's unique approach to design, this one-of-a-kind style is embellished at the chest with a "Flying Tiger" patch, a polished stone brooch, a hand-embroidered "RL" crest patch, and a hand-beaded lizard motif.
- Straight fit. Intended to hit at the hip.
- Size 12 has a 62.2 cm body length, a 105.4 cm bust, a 45.1 cm shoulder, a 101 cm waist, and an 84.4 cm sleeve length. Sleeve length changes 0.6 cm between sizes and is taken from the centre back of the neck.
- Ribbed band collar. Full-zip front. Beads hang from buttons that trim the placket. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.
- Two front waist flapped patch pockets. Interior left waist welt pocket.
- Hand-beaded lizard at the right shoulder. Hand-embroidered "RL" bullion and sequin crest patch at the chest. Polished stone brooch at the chest. "Flying Tiger" patch at the chest. Calfskin patch at the centre back.
- Ribbed hem. Fully lined.
- Shell: leather. Lining: viscose.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Made in Italy.
- Model is 1.78 m and has an 81.3 cm bust. She wears a size 6.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.
Sustainable Items are shipped in a 100% recyclable packaging, and their parcel will not include any paperwork. For additional information, please refer to our Sustainable Products Packaging section.