Ralph Lauren's first-ever piece of women's clothing wasn't a dress or a coat. It was an oxford shirt, made in the same factory that produced his men's version, remade for a woman. Since that shirt's debut in 1971, Ralph Lauren has designed countless variations of his iconic shirt, and this slim-cut, breathable cotton piqué version combines the tailoring of a traditional oxford with the comfort and ease of a Polo shirt.
- Slim Fit: narrow shoulders and a gently tapered waist. Size to your bust measurement; may need to size up for the best fit.
- Size M has a 69.8 cm back body length, a 96.5 cm bust, a 77.5 cm shoulder, a 90.2 cm waist, and an 81.3 cm sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the centre back of the neck and changes 1.9 cm between sizes.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Striped facing at the collar band and the cuffs. Shirttail hem.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- Machine washable.
- Model is 1.78 m and wears a size S.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.
Sustainable Items are shipped in a 100% recyclable packaging, and their parcel will not include any paperwork. For additional information, please refer to our Sustainable Products Packaging section.