Twenty-five percent of the purchase price of this cotton oxford shirt helps benefit programmes for cancer screenings, early treatment, research, and patient navigation. It's a stylish way to show your support for reducing disparities in cancer care and improving access to quality treatment for everyone at an earlier, more curable stage.
- Classic Fit: our roomiest silhouette. Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve.
- Size M has an 80 cm back body length, a 46.3 cm shoulder, an 116.8 cm chest, and an 87.6 cm sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the centre back of the neck and changes 2.5 cm between sizes.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion.
- Signature embroidered Pony at the left chest.
- Cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 1.85 m and wears a size M.
- Twenty-five percent of the purchase price of this shirt is directed to an international network of charities. Within the United States, proceeds benefit the Pink Pony Fund of The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.
Sustainable Items are shipped in a 100% recyclable packaging, and their parcel will not include any paperwork. For additional information, please refer to our Sustainable Products Packaging section.