Although it takes its name from England's most famous academic institution, the Oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of early British polo players, who wore shirts made from Oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and the Oxford shirt became a staple of casual, prep-influenced style, and a signature element of the iconic Polo Ralph Lauren aesthetic. This version is cut for a relaxed fit and finished with our signature embroidered Pony in metallic thread.
- Relaxed Fit: our second-roomiest silhouette with a straight fit. Fits true to size.
- Size M has a 74.9 cm body length and an 83.8 cm sleeve length. Body length and sleeve length are taken from the centre back of the neck. Sleeve length changes 0.6 cm between sizes.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Back yoke. Shirttail hem.
- Signature embroidered Pony at the left chest.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 1.78 m and wears a size S.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.
Sustainable Items are shipped in a 100% recyclable packaging, and their parcel will not include any paperwork. For additional information, please refer to our Sustainable Products Packaging section.