Constructed with a water-repellent fabric and equipped with warm 750-fill-power down, this sporty jacket is designed to keep you dry and comfortable. Its reversible styling adds effortless versatility to this season's cold weather essential.
- Straight, slightly boxy fit. Intended to hit at the hip.
- Size M has a 68.6 cm body length and an 88.9 cm sleeve length. Body length is taken from the high point of the shoulder. Sleeve length is taken from the centre back of the neck and changes 1.9 cm between sizes.
- Funnelneck. Locker loop at the centre back of the neck at the reverse side. Full-zip front. Elasticised drawstring hem.
- Two front waist snapped pockets on the primary side. Two front waist zip pockets on the reverse side.
- 750-fill-power down. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for clothing.
- "Polo Sport Ralph Lauren Arctic Challenge" patch embroidered at the left chest on the primary side. "Polo Sport" and flag printed at the outer arms on the reverse side.
- Primary shell: polyester. Reverse shell: nylon. Fill: duck feathers, other feathers.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 1.78 m and wears a size S.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.
Sustainable Items are shipped in a 100% recyclable packaging, and their parcel will not include any paperwork. For additional information, please refer to our Sustainable Products Packaging section.