This jacket combines traditional details one would expect to find on a vintage letterman, like a wool-blend body and leather sleeves, with the iconic tiger patch that Ralph Lauren first introduced in the '90s.
- Size M has a 67.3 cm front body length, a 66.7 cm back body length, a 48.3 cm shoulder, a 114.3 cm chest, and a 90.2 cm sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the centre back of the neck and changes 1.9 cm between size
- Striped ribbed baseball collar. Snapped placket. Signature snaps.
- Long leather sleeves with striped ribbed cuffs. "NY" and chevron patches at the left sleeve. "1967 Football R.L. City Champs East Div. New York" patch at the right sleeve.
- Two front waist angled pockets with leather trim. "R. Lauren" embroidered above the right pocket. Interior left waist pocket with leather trim.
- "P" patch with an American football player, a metal football, a metal "67," and two metal bars at the left chest. "67" patch below the left pocket. "P 1967" shield patch below the right pocket.
- Tiger patch at the right chest and the centre back . Patches spelling out "RL Tigers" at the centre back . Striped ribbed hem. Fully lined.
- Shell: wool, polyester. Sleeves and trim: leather. Collar, cuffs, and hem: wool, nylon, elastane. Body lining: cotton. Sleeve lining: polyester.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Imported.
- Model is 1.85 cm and wears a size M.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.
Sustainable Items are shipped in a 100% recyclable packaging, and their parcel will not include any paperwork. For additional information, please refer to our Sustainable Products Packaging section.